[Gasification] Please FORGET the awards comment in Reed's earlier message: Re: Invitation for advisory board for International Wood Stove Competition.

Paul S. Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Thu Feb 3 15:10:42 CST 2011

Dear all,

Please do NOT make any comments or messages or anything about the
award that is going to Tom Reed.  (If you did not see it, good.
Please Forget it until March).

Tom was explicitly told to NOT tell anyone, so if you will kindly
FORGET about that message from  him, everyone involved would be
greatly appreciative.

In March he can tell anyone he want to tell.  But not now.

Thank you for your understanding of how emails can really mess up
things, and let's let this error pass quietly.  We ask forgiveness by
the award grantors, who can contact me separately if further
rectification is needed.  Sorry for this slip-up.

Thanks,

Paul
--
Paul S. Anderson, PhD
Known to some as:  Dr. TLUD    Doc    Professor
Phone (USA): 309-452-7072   SKYPE: paultlud   Email: psanders at ilstu.edu