[Gasification] Micro-gasification Manual by Roth for GIZ is online

Paul S. Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Thu Feb 3 15:26:43 CST 2011

To all interested in Stoves, Gasification, or Biochar,

Quoting CHRISTA ROTH <CHRISTA-ROTH at FOODANDFUEL.INFO>: (Slight edits of
this message are made by Paul Anderson).

Dear all,

The Manual [of Micro-gasification by Christa Roth for GIZ] went online
this morning. [Thursday 3 Feb 2011].  You find the current
version here on this page by GIZ.

http://www.gtz.de/en/themen/umwelt-infrastruktur/energie/13484.htm

The specific link to the Manual within that site is:

http://www.gtz.de/de/dokumente/giz2011-en-micro-gasification.pdf

The next update will be after the PCIA conference where hopefully lots
of new info will emerge that can be added.

Please feel free to share the link. Should you experience any
problems wiht the website, please let me know. With this transition
from GTZ to GIZ anything can happen..

*******************************
Comment by Paul:

This Manual is a major document!!!  The Manual of Micro-gasification
by Roth for GIZ has three modules that total 100 pages:

1.  Woodgas basics     The initial few pages explain in fresh and
clear ways the processes and issues of micro-gasification (including
TLUDs and more).

2.  Applications for cooking   Dozens of devices shown in full color.

3.  Biomass fuels    Sooo important!!

I request that the different websites for Stoves, Gasification, and
Biochar each have a posting that will direct readers to the GIZ
document.

On behalf of all of the current and future practitioners and users of
micro-gasification in cookstoves, we express our most sincere
appreciation to Christa Roth and to GIZ for furnishing us with such an
important resource document at this crucial time in the world-wide
expansion of efforts for clean cookstoves to nearly half of the world
population.

--
Paul S. Anderson, PhD
Known to some as:  Dr. TLUD    Doc    Professor
Phone (USA): 309-452-7072   SKYPE: paultlud   Email: psanders at ilstu.edu

Phone (USA): 309-452-7072   SKYPE: paultlud   Email: psanders at ilstu.edu