[Gasification] Pyrolysis and solar-grade silicon from rice hulls !

praufast at free.fr praufast at free.fr
Thu Feb 10 23:26:17 CST 2011

Hello Tom,
you can contact them through their website http://www.thermaltechnologyinc.com/

Phil.

----- Mail Original -----
De: "Thomas Reed" <tombreed2010 at gmail.com>
À: "Discussion of biomass pyrolysis and gasification" <gasification at lists.bioenergylists.org>
Envoyé: Lundi 7 Février 2011 13h16:44 Monrovia (GMT)
Objet: Re: [Gasification] Pyrolysis and solar-grade silicon from rice hulls !

Dear Phillipe

I aak a "Pyrologist" (possibly the only one),  having worked on various pyrolytic processes for fifty years at Praxair and MIT.

I'd be interested in talking to Thermal Technology if you can put me in touch with them.

Thanks,

Tom Reed

AKA

Dr Thomas B Reed
President, The Biomass Energy Foundation
www.Woodgas.com