[Gasification] Gasification of briquettes

linvent at aol.com linvent at aol.com
Mon Feb 14 14:13:28 CST 2011

The solution is to build a gasifier which will accept other than hard,
large materials. We have done this and the feeder actually breaks up
any pelleted materials that are fed into it. The gas cleaning train
will remove all of the tars, oils, particulate down to the dewpoint and
along with a low enough dewpoint, the moisture and organics which carry
over into the engine if not done right. Otherwise, the gasifier will
have very limited range feedstock acceptability and issues with long
term engine operation.
Sincerely,
Leland T. "Tom" Taylor
President