[Gasification] gasification status in China

Erin Rasmussen erin at trmiles.com
Tue Feb 15 19:51:17 CST 2011

Thank you very much Miss Chen, for sharing your presentation with us. I hope
you do not mind that I have also posted a copy of it on our web site:
http://gasifiers.bioenergylists.org/content/chen-biomass-gasification-china

For those of you that have difficulty downloading the pdf from the other
site try clicking on the attachment, or the bolded label
Insight
<http://gasifiers.bioenergylists.org/files/IKAB-LiChen-GasificationstatusinC
hina.pdf> £ºstate©\of©\the©\art of biomass gasification in China

from our site.

Thanks,

Erin Rasmussen

erin at trmiles.com