[Gasification] Complex issue analysis

Luke Gardner lgardner at wwest.net
Sun Feb 20 12:18:01 CST 2011

Alex,
this is not a complex issue at all,  the majority that reside in the greater
Olympia area are so  tree hugging, liberal it is not suprising at all that
the memorandum is the outcome.  I too wadded through a bunch of the info as
this hits somewhat close to home for me living in Washington.  Tom hit the
nail on the head

"There are
> lots of folks in this world who have no real contribution to society and
> simply object to someone else doing something. They can't stand to see
> it."

these people think eggs are made at albertsons and refuse to acnowledge the
oil used in production,  toilet paper is made form recycled material not
trees, power to heat and light their homes comes from the switch on the wall
not the coal fired power plant just 30 miles south.

there is a whole pile of hipocritical, ignorant self acclaimed do-gooders in
Olympia, these type of people are spread throught the world, what's alarming
about the Olympia area is the concentration.

these people are against everything well,,,   except driving an suv to
albertsons to buy a dozen eggs for a nice sunday breakfast to be enjoyed in
the leisure of their electricaly lit 72 degree home on this brisk morning.
these people just don't recognize    you've got to pay to play concept.

I don't want to destroy our planet, or our collective health,  but do
understand there is no easy out here, and that we as people need to make the
better decicions instead of the poorer decisions.  this is why we have
regulatory agencys, and it seems to me that if a concept or plan can run
within allowable regulation that it should be allowed.  If these people in
Olympia want to really do good they should focus their attention with the
reulatory agencys to do what they were deisgned to do, keep us as healthy
and whole as possible.
To spearhead projects  that would comply with standing regulations and put a
moratorium  in place seems like an ignorant, stiffeling, hipocrtiical, .....
and sadly tyipical thing for Olympians to do.
You would have to meet a few to fully understand, their condition is
special.   My only prayer is that the condition is not contagious, but
terminal.

Luke Gardner