[Gasification] ideal wood gas engine

Henri Naths c_hnaths at telusplanet.net
Mon Feb 21 07:59:47 CST 2011

Dear Dr A. D. Karve
Material handling is a definite factor with biomass with a moisture content of 50%. I posted the question in respect of those opinions given ( I don't have the band with to do the research right now myself) I do concur with your colleagues on their opinion the simplest is often the best. Thank you for the insight.
Henri Naths
Sent from my iPhone