[Gasification] ideal wood gas engine

Thomas Reed tombreed2010 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 20:45:02 CST 2011

Dear Bill, Doug and all

I have spent many days at the CGP and these authors work on producer gas far exceeds anything we do in the US - Except maybe Brian Wilson's lab at Fort Collins which will be running tests on the 10 kW gasifiers now being sold by Jim Mason's shop.  I look forward to these results.

Tom Reed

Dr Thomas B Reed
President, The Biomass Energy Foundation
www.Woodgas.com