[Gasification] Small system blue prints?

Mark Kirkwood mrmdk187 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 14:35:05 CST 2011

I have been a member here for a few months.

I have read every email sent out.

I am not nearly as technically minded as many of you are but I enjoy reading
your banter.

I would like to build a system this year.

I am looking for a modern blue print or reasonable design of a small system
for farm use.

There seems to be a lot of information out there but most of the designs are
old tech.

If anyone can send me a link or a design that I and a few of my friends
could try our hands at we would be grateful.

Thank you

Mark

Seattle WA