[Gasification] Message post request

Otto Formo formo-o at online.no
Tue Jan 25 02:02:08 CST 2011

Dear all and Tom,
Iam happy to see a real pioneer on this list giving very usefull exchgange of knowledge.
I have been using the WoodGas for about two years now and its still working perfect on the same batterypack.
I would very much like to recomend stainless steel to be used in "proper" stoves to be easier to maintain and more safe in operation.

These comming weeks, before our travel to Lima, Peru for the PICA conference, I will try to make it possible to test the WoodGas, Oorja and Paal`s Peko Pe at SINTEF, The Norwegian Institute of Technology, Department of Mechanical Engeneering, Thermal Energy Division.

Kindly
Otto