[Gasification] Range Fuels Closing Plant

Arnt Karlsen arnt at c2i.net
Tue Jan 25 13:19:08 CST 2011

On Tue, 25 Jan 2011 13:40:51 -0500, GF wrote in message
<8CD8AD6868F9F08-DF0-E00C at webmail-m053.sysops.aol.com>:

>                                Government Grants and Ethanol.
>

> I think we all agree on: THE GREAT ETHANOL SWINDLE.
> This is where our tax dollars are diverted into non economic
> production of a fuel additive which supposedly saves us from climate
> change. The primary players in this scam have made sure their methods
> together with the cash cow they have created “REMAINS INTACT” The
> last thing they desire is a new and more efficient system to be
> discovered or adopted. So how do they protect their interests? Quite
> simply, take control of any new committees  responsible for the
> selection of grants which might produce an alternative to their scam.
> How could such a wasteful and useless system be chosen for Federal
> Investment unless the people on the committee had an agenda which
> also included the grant seekers. The naivety of those who believe
> that poor judgment on the part of the perpetrators is the primary
> cause of such “losses” should have their voting rights revoked. There
> are no accidents or poor judgment in politics. That is the excuse
> generated by a stupid and trusting electorate. It will not matter how
> merit worthy your claim is for grant money, it will not be considered
> worthy if it challenges an established “funded” system. It might be
> chosen if it has “floors”, in which case, be prepared to share it
> with at least one member of the committee. GF

..is why we need to work guerilla style, mainstream media still
likes the underdog small-guy success stories, so we can use them
to set benchmarks. ;o)

..me, I've been played enough Kafka games by "my" government
to be perfect for the job.

..my understanding is methanol or wood-gas-minus-N2-n-CO2 makes
a better raw material for the petro-chemical industry than that
$300 million moonshine.

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: