[Gasification] Range Fuels Closing Plant

GF gfwhell at aol.com
Wed Jan 26 19:12:24 CST 2011

Jim,
I cannot offer "proof"  of the truth of my statement, If I could, I would not. because I really don't care. I could write a book on the subject to show people how they are being manipulated and "shaken down" by a well organized creed who has taken over the western world.
No doubt with the passing of time you might see it. The worst is yet to come. The sad thing is we fully deserve it.
GF