[Gasification] Study of rice husk gasification in a cyclone reactor

Mikael Sjöblom mikael.sjoblom at mevagroup.se
Sat Jul 2 04:07:42 CDT 2011

Drar Scott.

What a language!!!!! Well, I have not sent this message more than once so please be quiet.

//Mikael

Sent from My iPhone

2 jul 2011 kl. 04:28 skrev "SCOTT Q" <mistersq at comcast.net<mailto:mistersq at comcast.net>>:

Hey fuck head quit sending out multiple messages!

On 5/28/2011 5:40 AM, Mikael Sjöblom wrote:

Dear Vivek.

Attached you find an interesting article from a Chinese university study of rice husk gasification in a cyclone reactor.

Yours Sincererly

Mikael Sjoblom
Marketing Director

Truncated!
This message exceeded the Maximum Message Size set in Account Settings, so we have only downloaded the first few lines from the mail server.

Click here<mailbox://nobody@Local%20Folders/Trash?number=4767&messageid=CA068CE1.A042%25mikael.sjoblom%40mevagroup.se&uidl=923721.X%2C5%2B9nJDq9tKP8Aye7iQVgcGcpk%3D> to download the rest of the message.

<ATT00001.c>