[Gasification] Lignin, Tar, and Mesquite

Thomas Reed tombreed2010 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 18:37:02 CDT 2011

Very good questions Ray

I hope to collect a sample of the volatiles and the gases  from PYROLYTIC (as opposed to total or Imbert ) gasification of ordinary wood.  While I'm doing it, I should also collect samples from mesquite gasification and see what they contain.

I'll report back when I get results.

Yours truly,

Tom REED

Dr Thomas B Reed
President, The Biomass Energy Foundation
www.Woodgas.com