[Gasification] Orange Peels

Rolf Uhle energiesnaturals at gmx.de
Thu Jun 23 12:20:19 CDT 2011

Tom,

I never gasified o. peels but yes I have torrified /charred them many times
and used them as kindling.
They turn black on a hot surface,are easily broken once dry and they burn like
hell!
I atribute this to the high content in atheric oils which they don' t loose
entirely during the torrefaction (blackening) process.

Ask your customers if they extract those oils for solvents or if the leave
them untouched.
I guess it makes a difference

Rolf