[Gasification] GE Power Plant and Generator

Jeff Davis jeff0124 at velocity.net
Sat Mar 19 00:34:03 CDT 2011

Hi Toby,

Looks like they sold for $42k and was valued at $600k. Sure is a lot of
iron for the money.

All we needed was $42k plus, some spark plugs, an oil change, a few gas
producers and a supply of wood chips. Oh I forgot the jumper cables!!!

Still some nice slow turning iron there....

Hope they end up on producer gas.

Jeff

On Fri, 2011-03-18 at 12:41 -0700, Toby Seiler wrote:
> Jeff,   The bid is at $18k with a 10% buyers premium and going up.
> That's a lot of risk to purchase and hope that one can make it work.
> I've seen some posts that think 500kw is a good start point for a
> financially viable "small" generating plant.    If you buy it, I'll
> give you a hand.   Toby

www.puffergas.com

Sent from any port in the storm via  Acer netbook & Ubuntu Remix.