[Gasification] Pyrolysis Oil in ICE

Greg Manning a31ford at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 20:09:34 CDT 2011

IF, and ONLY IF, you where to clean the engine's intake and related
components on a VERY regular basis (every 2 to 3 days say), AND, if you
shutdown ON GASOLINE (eg: last 20 miles of driving).  Theoretically, it
could be done.

Pyrolysis oil IS the very thing we do NOT want a gasifier producing, simply
because it's "TAR" and that is what bends intake valves or pushrods, OR
worse, sends a stuck valve through the top of a piston.......

Greg Manning