[Gasification] equipment suppliers for power generation 40kW ?

phillip manske pdmanske at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 17:43:35 CDT 2011

Hi - I would not recommend using gasifiers until you are very familiar
with them.  GEK makes a set but it costs $20,000 for 20kw and works
sporadically.  If you need to make electricity, use diesel, veg oil,
ethanol or steam.  Learn about the gasifier and  then get one type of
mass to burn.  Its a real serious undertaking.  I would not rely on it
for reliable power.