[Gasification] Fruit of my ideas help Mississippi

Carefreeland at aol.com Carefreeland at aol.com
Wed May 11 09:26:43 CDT 2011

Gasification friends,

It's been a while. Turbulent times for me here in  Dayton, Ohio.  I
received a call from John Guthrie a couple of weeks ago.  He told me that he had
sold the land he wanted to sell me, to a company that  makes pellets. He said
" Katrina took all of our small trees". I thought he said  Pallets and
didn't know what he was calling me for. Then he mentioned a chipping  mill now
being built there. After I got off the phone I realized you don't need  a
chipping mill to make Pallets. I remembered pushing him in 2005 to bring a  wood
pellet mill to Wiggins because the pulp market was glutted. He didn't know
much about wood pellets.
     I did a search on the web and found out what  happened to my need to
create a job for my tree shear with the pulp business  glutted. LOL
_http://biomassmagazine.com/articles/5044/enviva-acquires-pellet-plants-expa
nds-pproduction_
(http://biomassmagazine.com/articles/5044/enviva-acquires-pellet-plants-expands-pproduction)

Check it out. Maybe he will send some pellets north on the Kansas City
Southern, the railroad company that brought him to Wiggins in 1948. A the time
Wiggins grew cucumbers and sold pickles.

    You never know what will happen when you start  promoting Biomass
energy.

    Dan Dimiduk