[Gasification] Chicken Litter gasification

Robert Kana sinan at biomassindo.com
Thu May 12 08:22:37 CDT 2011

Dear Dr. Li,
I have known about the Nox and the temperature adjustment. I gasified at
lower than 500 degrees in the reactor area to prevent NOx forming. I
crushed the manure ( max size 3-4 cm ) and dried. When I say clean gas,
I meant how it burned, because reactor area was not so hot, we had some
tar, that can be dealt with later. We received bio char after
gasification, I will get them tested at the university.  I was doing
this for a while, I am just trying to come up with a simple gasifier,
easy to use with very farmer. I need to learn a lot more any information
you can send, I would be very appreciated.
Many thanks,
Robert