[Gasification] Insurance available

jim mason jim at allpowerlabs.org
Sat May 14 17:05:08 CDT 2011

i agree this insurance is hard to find.  after a good deal of
searching, we too found someone who would do it.  they will write
product liability policies for manufacturers and sellers of
gasification equipment for consumer scale installations.

the cost for us last year was about 10k, far less horrible than i
feared.  there is a base amount, then a variable amount that adjusts
with the amount of units you make.

i can point others to the provider if of interest.  i'll also contact
phillip off list to compare notes on details.

thank you for posting phillip.

jim