[Gasification] Insurance available

phillip manske pdmanske at gmail.com
Sat May 14 19:09:27 CDT 2011

The response is positive.  I'm gonna post the contact info.

Jon.Sartain at infarmbureau.com

The company is in Indy and the agent is pretty good.  They act like
they want you to be in Indy too or at least have an address there.
Contact them at your leisure.  The web page has no useful information.

I have the forms but I have to step lightly over the protocol and the
attachment free environment of lists.

Phillip