[Gasification] pre mixed boiler secrets?

Sunil Rawal sunilkrawal at gmail.com
Wed May 18 00:59:38 CDT 2011

Flash back is a phenomenon that can happen with any inflammable gas or
liquid. If material is explosive than storage of material explodes on
reaching of flash back to storage. An arrestor is must. 16 years back,I had
designed arrestor successfully for oxy- hydrogen gas mixture.

Please note that there are design parameters for each indvisual gas
flashback arrestor and so only custom designed (specifically to the gas)
should be used.

Sunil Rawal
INDIA
0091967064472