[Gasification] Underwater gasification?

Ronald Hongsermeier rwhongser at web.de
Thu May 26 12:07:44 CDT 2011

Dear Anand,

It all depends.

I.e., the boat, given still water and no wind is easy to pull if you have somewhere to pull from as long as you don't need much speed. bodies of water are generally relatively flat

the cart, given a flat street (or rails) and very hard tires and good bearings for the axles will be much easier to move through the water as the speed increases. large bodies of land mass are on the average not very flat at all.

a sailed conestoga wagon on pavement short hawled would probably reach a much higher speed than an equivalently loaded sailboat of the same sail area.

regards,
ron