[Gasification] OT, now, Boat pulls easier than Cart?

Henri Naths c_hnaths at telusplanet.net
Sun May 29 07:54:56 CDT 2011

Yes I like to soar too lol . I like expending energy for a week in advance ( sort of fattening up the wallet zone) and then strapping myself in a metal cocoon,morphing a couple of Pratt and Whitneys and soaring off into the wild blue. I like "evolution"
(  studying various birds in flight I contend half the time they spend flying is for pleasure)
Sent from my iPhone