[Gasification] OT, now, Boat pulls easier than Cart?

Anand Karve adkarve at gmail.com
Sun May 29 23:33:32 CDT 2011

Dear List,
I am neither an engineer nor a physicist, but a biologist. I made the
observation that nature did not evolve wheeled locomotion because a
smooth road was a prerequisite for wheeled transport.  Even humans,
who developed wheeled transport, use it only on roads or rails and not
elsewhere. .
Yours
A.D.Karve