[Gasification] back to gasification

Henri Naths c_hnaths at telusplanet.net
Tue May 31 10:22:25 CDT 2011

Hi Jan
How would you proceed with a sawmill biomass feed stock that has 50% moisture content. ? I like the steam gasification process but is the moisture content too high? Or do you think Is it possible to substitute the nitrogen content with co2(?) in an ice and the keep recycling it into the gasification process thus eliminating the nitrogen out of the loop?
 Thanks
H.
ps i will check out the link you provided