[Gasification] [Stoves] Karve connecting Biochar and Biogas

Alex English english at kingston.net
Thu Oct 6 06:11:45 CDT 2011

Ron, AD,
When I visited Cornell U. in 2008 they told me that work in Australia
had shown a significant increase in the rate of biogas production when
biochar was added to manure based digesters. It was attributed to
Stephen Joseph. At least the information was, and perhaps more:) I was
unable to find anything else to back it up.

Alex