[Gasification] Best use for liquid hydrocarbons?

gasman gasman at welho.com
Thu Sep 15 16:53:39 CDT 2011

Hello, Mark!

Mixing-in motor oil into gasification fuel (especially those amounts) will
inevitably give off enormous amounts of soot which in turn will in a few
minutes clog filters. A paper filter as final filter is directly there for
the last time.
The fat soot is very hard to remove even from coarse filters preceding the
last one. The paper filter is in turn preceded by re-heating.

Max