[Gasification] Why would you want to make heating grade woodgas?

Greg Manning a31ford at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 20:40:55 CDT 2012

Greetings David and List.

David.. some of us do indeed create "heating grade woodgas" BUT, I
would think that most us that do it (including myself), do what is
called "Close Coupled" systems (gas burner is in the same chamber AS
the char). NO piping, no burner "per say".

Many that are doing this are simply making a great burner, WITHOUT the
need for "extras" (junk really) like catalytic afterburners, they are
simply "hang on, correct the burn" items. (instead of getting the burn
right in the first place...)

Greg