[Gasification] More on, gasification economics

Greg Manning a31ford at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 19:52:48 CDT 2012

Hi Bob, (List)

Howdy Neighbor ! Mb Hydro has no jurisdiction IF (and only IF) we use
a line between each other, that does NOT use ANY of their stuff, AND
we form a private co-op..

The legalistically issue is moot in this case, as they must allow it
due to people being allowed to purchase electricity or natural gas
from 3rd party providers (Mb hydro would then only charge transmission
fees, but not for the actual power itself). (in our case, they would
be exempt from our private co-op).

Greg