[Gasification] Potential Gasification Winner?

Mark Ludlow mark at ludlow.com
Wed Aug 1 02:47:09 CDT 2012

Bob,
I would move! I know my values are distorted but I remember when knowledge
was generally unavailable and the Internet changed all of that (in addition
to making too much pure crap too available [or unavoidable]). But I only
wish that it had all happened 30-years sooner. I have Science Direct for the
effort of reviewing a journal article now and then; email is fantastic! Even
Netflix is way cool! Existing in this modern world without broadband
Internet seems inconceivable to me. But I know others who could and do live
without it.
Mark