[Gasification] OXO-Gas?

Sunil K Rawal sunilkrawal at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 02:08:46 CDT 2012

I had developed OXY-HYDROGEN GAS GENERATOR ( Brown gas) and successfully
used with Mechanical fabrication industry as substitute of LPG/ acetylene
to cut MS bock of 4" continuous and 12" block upto 1 feet at a go. We
developed generator, cutting and welding torch, flash back arrestor for
same.

If any body interested may contact undersigned.

Sunil Rawal
MUMBAI INDIA
Cell# 0091 9967064472

On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 12:43 AM, Leland T Taylor <linvent at aol.com> wrote:

> I have this also referred to as Brown's gas produced from electrolysis of
> water and used for torch cutting instead of acetlyene.
> Tom Taylor
>

> -- Sent from my Palm Pixi
>
> ------------------------------
> On Aug 26, 2012 9:43 PM, Pete & Sheri <spaco at baldwin-telecom.net>