[Gasification] RPS experience with linear hearth

doug.williams Doug.Williams at orcon.net.nz
Fri Feb 3 11:18:48 CST 2012

Greg, and Peter

Steady on guys, give Peter his space, there is plenty of room for all on this list, and we need to at least try and foster constructive comment to support gasification. Success for any gasification process or project, no matter what size or fuel, is success for us all. Dial up communications are a huge problem for some, but unreliable power supply that cuts off in the middle of your work is a problem that plagues some of my colleagues in far away places.

I asked the questions, and am guilty my self of long winded replies. It takes a special way of writing to stop the enthusiasm for what we do take over. Each in turn has his day, and some like me are long gone!  Can't you see my dust (:-)

Doug Williams.
Fluidyne.