[Gasification] Steam Turbines

Liran Dor liran at eer-pgm.com
Sat Feb 11 09:08:56 CST 2012

Hello all

My name is Liran Dor and I am the CTO for Environmental Energy Resources
(EER).

We are developing a project which will  utilize our PGM plasma
gasification system for hazardous waste treatment.

We are interested in the Rankin cycle energy recovery and as such we are
seeking 2.2-2.5 MW steam turbines who will use 400 C and 40bar
superheated steam.

We are looking for new turbines as well as refurbished.

Any help would be appreciated.

Liran Dor

CTO,EER

Environmental Energy Resources
Liran Dor

CTO&TECHNICAL DIRECTOR
liran at eer- <mailto:liran at eer-israel.co.il> pgm.com
21, Hamelach'a St.,
48091 Rosh- ha'ayin,Israel
tel: +972-3-7511350
fax: +972-3-7511354
mobile: +972-54-7511367
www.eer-pgm.com <http://www.eer-pgm.com/>

This message may contain information that is privileged or confidential.
If you received it in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail
and delete the message and any attachments.  Unauthorized review, use,
disclosure, or copying of all or part of this message or any
accompanying documents may be unlawful.