[Gasification] Wood Gasification on "Car Talk" Program on NPR

Tom Miles tmiles at trmiles.com
Sun Jan 8 16:11:33 CST 2012

Dan,

Thanks for pointing out that episode.

If they didn't know very much about wood gas I wouldn't be surprised if
Click and Clack just decided to act dumb. They would elicit a lot of
commentary that way.

As you point out the web chat did generate a mixed lot of interpretations.
At least one poster went beyond Google for information.

Regards,

Tom Miles
www.gasifiers.bioenergylists.org