[Gasification] ..on-topic, was: anaerobic digester gas for IC engine. (OT)

Greg Manning a31ford at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 18:06:24 CST 2012

Arnt and list,

Gasification is a specific method, of gas evolution, anarobic is IMO,
"OT" on this list, EVENTHOUGH, it is "Gas" it is NOT, a combustion
process, rather it is biolgical decomposition process.

there is a list server for digestion under the envelope of these list
servers....

I did NOT say they couldn't post, I said that OT, would have made it
clearer for most of us, that it is NOT "gasification" in the sense of
this list.

Everyone keep their panties on, I'm only asking a simple favor of
them, nothing more.

Greg