[Gasification] Gasification Digest, Vol 17, Issue 10Re: anaerobicc digester gas for IC engine

Anand Karve adkarve at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 20:46:26 CST 2012

Dear David,
I do not have day-to-day experience because it is my colleagues at our
research and training centre at Phaltan (about 100 km from Pune), who
operate these systems. So far there have not been any complaints about
extra cost of maintenance. And even if the cost were to be higher, it would
be offset by the saving in the fuel cost. We produce our own biogas from
the food waste generated in our own hostel and from green leaves plucked
from the trees on the campus. Therefore, biogas is free of cost.
Yours
A.D.Karve

--
***