[Gasification] PE plastic bags & ethylene

LINVENT at aol.com LINVENT at aol.com
Tue Jul 3 11:48:25 CDT 2012

     When we gasify plastics, we have 5+/-% ethlyene in the gas stream.
Heating value zooms. Wouldn't be found in normal gas analysis, but Radian did.
Unfortunately, with the decline in NG prices because of the massive
discoveries of shale gas, ethlyene and other products will also drop in value
putting gasification back in the closet. Ask GE and their Texaco system acquistion
folks.
     Making food by gasification is one process which will survive however.
There is some financial interest in this.

Sincerely,

Leland T. "Tom" Taylor
President
Thermogenics Inc.