[Gasification] Doug Williams

Jeff Davis jeff0124 at velocity.net
Fri Jul 13 16:34:27 CDT 2012

On Fri, 2012-07-13 at 21:49 +0300, K Z wrote:
> For those who are new, Tom Reed is actually the living gasification
> legend as I and many other researchers and developers benefited very
> much from his books and publications.

That includes "world war-II downdraft gasifiers." A solid starting
point.

> What scientific publication Doug Williams has a part from his web site
> to sell world war-II downdraft gasifiers ?

This list where he shares valuable knowledge not unlike Dr. Tom.

I was under the understanding that they were/are modernized.

> I do not think worldwide Gasification community can benefit so much
> from commercially sensitive people like Doug Williams.

Dr. Tom also has commercial interests.

>  Tom Reed was the most reliable resource that the Gasification
> community relied so far because he shared everything that he
> discovered.

How do you know that as fact.

A fan of both Dr. Tom and Doug,

Jeff

www.puffergas.com

Sent from any port in the storm via  Acer netbook & Ubuntu Remix.