[Gasification] BIOCOAL - THE WOOD FUEL OF THE FUTURE

Peter & Kerry Davies realpowersystems at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 19:29:34 CDT 2012

  Dear Tom R.

No need to take up such a precarious position, our partner has a thing
about flies in the house and office and keeps several swatters, cans of
spray and a insect electrocution device from China that looks like a
small tennis racket all close to hand, the flies around here are
nervous...Happy too provide a chair should you ever have an opportunity
to visit.

Thank you for your good wishes.

Peter