[Gasification] To all... a question

Peter & Kerry Davies realpowersystems at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 19:42:08 CDT 2012

Kenny,

As a single retort the short answer is no. What we are doing is close
coupling a number of individual retorts each optimised for its purpose
to give you essentially a modular plant that is easily replicated to the
scale required and can be "mixed & matched" depending on biomass
resource available and final product mix required.

cheers,
Peter