[Gasification] Wood Gasification technology for sale

Frank Schmitt FSchmitt at schmitt-enertec.com
Mon Jul 23 09:21:40 CDT 2012

Wood gasification technology for sale

Dear Madams and Sirs!

Due to a realignment of the company, we intend to sell our ENERCARB ® wood
gasification technology. This technology was developed over a period of 5
years by SCHMITT ENERTEC and has been tested in two pilot plants.

We are going to concentrate our business on the production of gas engines
and Combined Heat and Power (CHP) units and therefore want to sell the
complete Know-How.

The scope includes:

·        Complete design and manufacturing drawings for wood gasification,
gas treatment, wood treatment, (without CHP)

·        Detailed manufacturing Bill of material (not for the CHP)

·        Source of supply for purchased parts (not for the CHP)

·        1 weeks handover / explaination by the engineering department of
SCHMITT ENERTEC

·        4 weeks consulting by SCHMITT ENERTEC engineers via phone and / or
e-mail

·        Documents for approval pursuant to German TA-Luft

·        Control software (cont for the CHP)

·        Trademark rights to the registered word and design mark ENERCARB ®

·        Pilot plant with 250 kWe

including:

·        Wood treatment consists of hammer mill, plate belt dryer,
briquetting, material

·        handling

·        gasifier

·        gas scrubber

·        Wash water treatment

·        Gas dryer

·        Gas Filter

·        Gas Compressors

·        Raw gas flare with soundproofing

·        Combined heat and power unit (CHP)

·        central control system

The hand-over of the engineering data the pilot plant can happen immediatly.

For further information please contact us.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
with kindest regards

Frank Schmitt

Geschäftsführer Vertrieb

Managing Director Sales

SCHMITT ENERTEC GmbH
Siemensstrasse
56743 Mendig - Germany
Phone +49-(0)2652-93518-10

Fax +49-(0)2652-93518-22

mail fschmitt at schmitt-enertec.com

web www.schmitt-enertec.com <http://www.schmitt-enertec.com/>

       www.schmitt-enertec.de <http://www.schmitt-enertec.de/>

Geschäftsführer/Managing Directors: Markus Schmitt, Dipl. Ing. (FH) Frank
Schmitt

Handelsregister/Register Court:Amtsgericht Koblenz HRB14096

Diese email kann vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschützte Informationen
enthalten. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese email
vernichten Sie diese email. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte
Weitergabe dieser email ist nicht gestattet.This email communication is
intended as a private communication for the sole use of the primary adressee
and those individuals listed for copies in the original message. The
information contained in this email is private and confidential and if you
are not an intended recipient you are hereby notified that copying,
forwarding or other dissemination or distribution of this communication by
any means is prohibited. If you are not specifically autorized to receive
this email and if you believe that you received it in error please notify
the original sender immediately. Wo honour similar requests relating to
privacy of email communications.