[Gasification] Potential Gasification Winner?

LINVENT at aol.com LINVENT at aol.com
Fri Jul 27 06:35:35 CDT 2012

Dear Group,
     I do not worry about this group going very far. First of all with a
char residue, their conversion rate isn't very high. Secondly, being a
downdraft system, secondly, they require a larger size biomass which eliminates a
great deal, thirdly, although they use an ESP to clean the gas, the size and
configuration is old and outdated.
     What are they going to do with a large pile of char residue?
Sincerely,
Leland T. "Tom" Taylor
President
Thermogenics Inc.