[Gasification] Producer gas without nitrogen

Pannirselvam P.V pannirbr at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 18:54:25 CDT 2012

Dear Dr.A.Karve
Why not use C02  partical oxidation with reuse of part of engine gas this
was well proved by Kali gasififier using charcoal .For mor details  yiu can
see here in this list earlier old  posts about the same for more details
 .Anothere possiblitity is  HHO  brown gas or watergas rom  eletrolise of
water , this also Dr .Reed  gave  more information  aboute the same here in
this list that 1 l of water can give  around  20 ll of HHO gas  or
watergas  http://www.watergasvideos.com/

Some innovations can be done in this regard

Yours truely

Pannirselvam .P.V