[Gasification] Fwd: For Your Safety from Shell Oil Company - THIS IS NOT A JOKE! Clash of technologies.

Henri Naths c_hnaths at telusplanet.net
Mon Mar 19 00:19:35 CDT 2012

Hi Mark , Tom and all
Your right Mark 150 deaths that may or may not be caused cell phones is not a problem for the oil companies. If you look at the billions of gallons of gasoline sold in that time period and take a wild guess at the stats it could be in the neighborhood of .0000001% . Not a problem. But if it's you or your wife and kids in that small insignificant % than its a huge problem. Just saying.
Henri
Any statisticians want weigh in ?

Sent from my iPhone