[Gasification] Myanmar: Engineering society preparing code for gasifier standards

LINVENT at aol.com LINVENT at aol.com
Mon Mar 19 10:34:41 CDT 2012

Dear Primitive gasifier developers:
           All of the issues which are stated below have been addressed
successfully. One interesting device is a cooling system which will handle the
hot, dirty gas and produce a cool gas with a great deal of the tar removed
and collects the tars, oils and water from the gas stream, for a 100 kw
system the unit is 1.5m long and .45m wide, and 1.2 m tall and has external
cooling closed loop cooling circuits. The entire 100 kwe system is 4 m long and
2.5 m wide. It is expensive, but with full automation and high quality
performance, it is worth it.
Sincerely,
Leland T. "Tom" Taylor
President