[Gasification] (OT) First Biomass Gasifier for Rural Electrification in Philippines inaugurated by Gov. Angara-Castillo

Ronald Hongsermeier rwhongser at web.de
Fri Mar 30 02:47:22 CDT 2012

Dear Jeff,

I was speaking, of course, about legal correctness, which is kind of
like political correctness, except that the former is much more
expensive, if injured.

The people at motherjones have, in my opinion, a much more basic
problem, which I shall term logical correctness. They contradict
themselves multiple times in the report. This kind of reporting is what
has the world with its undies in a knot about a 17-year-old,
gold-toothed, self-described "Ni___", who is best known by a picture in
which he looks to me like 11 or 12 and has been photographically
"mainstreamed" by electronic retouching.

According to reports I saw on TV before I left work last night, the leak
is above the water level, which should be at least somewhat more
manageable than the defect by Deepwater Horizon. At least, that is, if
the crew shut off the drill before evacuating the platform. ;-)

regards,

Ronald von Tiefwasserhorizontlogischerfehler