[Gasification] Low Pressure sensors

Greg Manning a31ford at gmail.com
Tue May 8 19:35:52 CDT 2012

Art, Leland, List.

Art, I have a bin sensor system that works great !

I'm Using a homemade photo transistor setup, with tubes, that stand out
from the bin or hopper (to keep the electronic eyes cool), and a chunk of
stove door glass at the face of the sensor holes.

works great !

 want a copy of the schematic and some photo's of how to build the sensors ?

3 years now, on the same set, untouched.

Greg Manning