[Gasification] 5M GASIFIERS

Warner Sutton kimos at me.com
Tue Oct 2 18:01:32 CDT 2012

It may depend on both the feed stock and sale of power. I am interested in making a similar plant once the FIT is established in Hawaii . The retail rate is 35 cents in Honolulu and feed stock from bio solids and green cuttings available. Sure would like that Danish extra.tipping fees should help @$.45/ton. This has been a case of patience as others spending money without results just to spin wheels.
Warner Kimo Sutton
DHRR

Sent from my iPhone